my background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

my birthday

happy birthday ting ting ..hope u have a good healty ...bigger girl and now should to think in mature and think in positive it ...today i so very happy have a lot of present from someone...1st i need to thanks to my mum and dad because both of u two at kk in early morning call me and say happy birthday to me ..i so very happpy until i want to cry it ...but i need to thanks for my god give me a big present ..thanks lord..i love u lord ....

2nd i have get so many ppl send me a wish ..and say happy birthday girl ..so happy and i want to thanks for u all my friend ... god bless u all ..! thanks for u all because din make me alone at here ..so happy today and so happy in whole day ..! ya however today i reli so happy one u all make me so happy and happy thanks all ..i like u all ....

my mum calling me again ...she say to me happy birthday girl have celebrate ur birthday ...i say ya i have to celebrate it and so very happy it ...i say mum should be strong ya ..ting will keep to pray for u mum ....my birthday gift is my mum need to recover well ..finally god give me this big present ..thanks for u lord ....so happy lord hear my pray ....

No comments:

Post a Comment