my background

Friday, June 3, 2011

wELcoMe TO My PerSOnaL DeTAlis ....

Name : Quennie Ting Ting

Date Of Birth : 18.60 ( Gemini )

Hometown : Sandakan sabah ( malaysia )

Age : -

Interest : love to buy chocolate and ice cream

hobby : playing badminton

ambition : become doktor , nurse or become a rich girl ( if my dream come true )

favourite colour : pink and white

favourite eating : chocolate , ice cream , cake , and my mum cook for me

favourite drinking : cola flot , watermelon

lucky number : 2 , 8 and also 12

favourite book : Holy Bible , Novel cinta

favourite movie : whatever ..

music : koreo , english , mandanrin , malay

i so happy to sharing my personal detalis ...want to know me more please inbox me haha ... ( just kidding ) i like to make new friend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment